The International Medical Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IMJMR) is open access, international, monthly, peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles of authors with special emphasis on original research findings relevant to developing country perspectives.
It is published monthly and available in print and online versions. IMJMR complies with the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals, issued by the International Committee for Medical Journal Editors.
IMJMR is a peer-reviewed open-access journal that focuses on original clinical and preclinical research, systematic and perspective reviews, meta-analyses, pilot studies, and case reports, with every article accepted by peer review given a full technical edit to make all papers highly accessible to the international medical community.
In case of difficulty in submitting the manuscript by the online submission system, you can mail the manuscript with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Brief Information about IMJMR.
- Journal Title: International Medical Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
- Journal Abbreviation: Int.Med.J.M.Res.
HumEN Edutech LLP.
471, Waqar Villa, Ganjipeth Road,
Nagpur - 440018, Maharashtra, India.
Contact No.- +91 7219091222
- Country: India
- Language: English
- Publishing Frequency: Monthly
- Editor In Chief: Dr. Mohammad Azam Ansari PhD, MRSB (London)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.imjmr.com
- Publication: Online only
- e-ISSN: In Process
- Year of Start: 2022
- Review Process: Double-blind peer review